Employee Scheduling Software Built for Large Workforces
Increase Profitability with Employee Scheduling Software
Reduce labor costs, eliminate no-shows, improve team communication, and streamline operations.
Move on from manual scheduling chaos with Shiftboard’s employee scheduling software.
Lower Labor Costs with Optimized Scheduling
Eliminate scheduling headaches. Meet your organization’s unique scheduling needs and easily handle changes with Shiftboard’s employee scheduling software.
- Advanced rules engine – align shifts to fit complex scheduling and overtime rules.
- Auto-fill shifts – auto-assign shifts, helping to reduce fatigue and manage overtime.
- Automate notifications – communicate schedules and shift changes automatically.
Improve Workforce Efficiency Using Data-Driven Reporting
Use historical information to better predict demand, optimize shift assignment for employee schedules, and track labor costs with employee scheduling software.
- Reduce overtime – control overtime costs and track labor costs and easily compare them to your budget.
- Align schedule to demand – forecast demand to create your schedule.
- Optimize schedule – auto-assign people to optimize labor coverage.
Boost Employee Engagement with Real-Time Communication
Streamline communication processes between managers and employees. Get immediate responses with mobile texting. These features ensure workers are at the right place at the right time.
- Pick up or sign up for shifts – assign or post open shifts for pickup.
- Instant message – use two-way texting for faster shift pickup.
- Group notifications – message everyone in your organization or just a targeted few people.
Track Compliance to Labor Laws with Ease
Maintain labor law compliance and eliminate scheduling errors by tracking labor contracts, employee credentials, seniority rules, mandatory rest periods and more, all within Shiftboard.
- Track credentials – store credentials, expiration dates, and documentation.
- Compliance alerts – automatically alert workforce of upcoming credential expirations.
- Shift blocking – prevent workers with expired credentials from being scheduled.
Increase Productivity with Anytime Mobile Connectivity
Managers can add or approve shift changes on the go. With employee scheduling software, managers can also enable employees to view their own schedules, manage availability, and seamlessly trade shifts–on any device.
- Manage availability – pick up shifts and update availability.
- Mobile apps – manage schedules and info on any device.
- Trade shifts – provide open trading or require manager approval for trades.
Shiftboard’s employee scheduling software is configurable to the way you work.
Shiftboard Key Features
Worker information is at your fingertips. Easily collect contact info, credentials, skills, and work history. Assign roles based on this information in a way that makes sense for your scheduling needs.
You can’t always trade one person for another. Forming teams makes it easy for schedule makers to assign shifts. With teams, you have the flexibility to group people together by location, skills, or other factors. You can schedule faster with teams.
Make changes on the fly and stay on budget. Automate schedule creation and easily make changes. Multiple calendar views ensure you see the info you need when you need it.
Better communication means fewer missed shifts. View schedules online, notify staff automatically, and send messages to the right people. Get important details or last-minute updates to your teams quickly.
Make sure that your shift coverage meets demand. Forecast resources based on historical patterns to optimize schedules and create shifts. Model scenarios and adjust your plan as needed. Demand forecasting can help you optimize your schedule for your business.
Employee scheduling software allows for the trading of shifts without double booking. Manage employee shift trades knowing that the rules you have set up will ensure compliance and enforce overtime rules. Free managers from the hassles of managing trades with Tradeboard.
Proactive standby lists help you deal with unexpected call-outs, because you can create standby lists to automatically fill shifts when needed. Managers can assign people to standby lists or enable sign-ups. It’s also possible to set controls on who can join standby lists.
View staff schedules anytime, anywhere. Your workers can view their scheduled shifts, update their availability, request time off, and even trade shifts using any device. Connect and engage your mobile workforce.
Reports & Analytics
View executive roll-ups or detailed reports anytime. Run reports and analysis on shifts, employees, budget, forecasts, labor costs, and more. Know who is working when and track where you are compared to budget.
Discover how Shiftboard can address all your complex scheduling needs.
Learn More About Employee Scheduling & Workforce Management
Brands With The Most Demanding Schedule Needs Trust Us