Build Operational Resilience Through Practical Workforce Scheduling Automation
Missed the live presentation at OpEx in Oil & Gas 2020 virtual event? Watch on demand as Sachin Agrawal, CTO at Shiftboard, shares an overview of the unique challenges refineries, pipelines, and petrochemical companies face, and how workforce scheduling automation can help tackle them. During this webinar, you will learn:
- How to continue to stay compliant with fatigue rules, labor laws, union agreements, and internal policies
- How to create fair and flexible schedules for employees while keeping operations running smoothly
- How to identify and reduce unnecessary costs via smart scheduling workflows
- Scheduling practices that can maintain and build employee skills in times of labor shortage
Hourly Workforce Management – Secrets of Success from America’s Largest Company
Join Rick Webb, former SVP of Global Processes at Walmart as he shares his expertise on how to successfully manage your hourly workforce while improving operations through strategic employee scheduling. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Best practices for the top 3 challenges of managing a large hourly workforce
- The key role of scheduling in operational excellence
- How technology drives efficiency
Predictive Scheduling: What You Need to Know
Predictive scheduling laws affect employers across the country, and the number of jurisdictions passing these laws is rising. Managing compliance to these employment laws is a complex process, and penalties for violating the new rules are significant. As a result, companies are turning to technology and data to help them more efficiently create and maintain compliant worker schedules.
In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll share key information about the new laws, including:
- Predictive scheduling at a glance
- Impact of predictive scheduling laws
- What’s new in 2019
- How technology can help
How to Optimize Hourly Labor Costs Through Better Forecasting
Most organizations experience periods of peak and low demand. Understanding historical demand variables can be an important ingredient to creating optimal worker schedules for many organizations. Increasing the accuracy of labor demand by role & location can create higher quality schedules and generate significant cost savings. Even better, customer service and worker satisfaction also improve.
Watch our webinar to learn about labor forecasting in the employee scheduling process. We cover a framework, specific examples and the business benefits of labor forecasting and accurately planning worker schedules.