Solutions at a Glance
Production-centric organizations with complex scheduling processes and rules.
Service-centric organizations where labor needs and shift assignments vary day-to-day.
Industries Commonly Served
- Call Centers
- Public Safety
Top Use Cases
- Demand-based scheduling
- Site-specific scheduling process adherence
- Labor laws, union agreements, and fatigue standards compliance
- OT equalization
- Continuously changing scheduling needs
- SLA-centric scheduling
- Employee self-scheduling
- Field/multi-location worker scheduling
- Staffing level and shift pattern control
- Highly configurable scheduling workflows
- Rich rules library and audit trail
- Flexible OT detection and equalization
- Shift creation based on service goals
- Ad-hoc and event-based shift creation
- Bottom-up scheduling management
- Mobile punch clock and geofencing
Trusted by the World’s Most Recognized Brands
Want to learn more about employee scheduling software?
We’re happy to talk with you about how our software can help you reach your business goals.