Trusted by Leading Organizations Worldwide
Ensure Smooth Operations
Avoid disruptions caused by unexpected changes in labor demand or last-minute employee call-outs.
- Auto-fill open shifts with available and qualified employees.
- Instantly communicate last-minute schedule changes and shift openings to employees.
- Easily tap underutilized, part-time, and contingent resources to cover unexpected demand spikes.
Control Overtime Costs
Reduce labor costs through improved visibility into overtime status and alternative resource assignment options.
- Gain visibility into current and forecasted overtime status by worker.
- Identify and assign available straight-time employees before bringing in overtime.
- Leverage alternative labor pools, including part-time and contingent workers, to avoid pushing full-time staff to overtime.
Avoid no-shows or last-minute absents through work schedule flexing and real-time communication.
- Offer employees flexibility and control over their schedules with options like shift pickup, shift refusal, volunteer OT, shift trades.
- Send automatic notifications about schedule changes and openings.
- Identify and support disengaged employees proactively with absence and attendance pattern data.
5 Reasons Why Warehouses Choose Shiftboard
Robust Day-of Schedule Management
Fill last-minute shifts quickly with instant visibility into available, qualified employees by location. Quickly engage and auto-confirm eligible workers.
Engaging Employee Apps
Intuitive, easy-to-use apps provide employees 24/7 access to their schedules, automated notifications, and the ability to find additional shift opportunities.
Intelligent Resource Flexing
Leverage virtual employee flex pools of part-time workers, contractors, and your most versatile employees to tap hidden resource capacity and respond to changing labor needs.
With Shiftboard, schedule changes trigger automated communications to all impacted employees. Shift-reminders and shift confirmation features keep everyone synched and operations running smoothly.
Optimized Schedules for Each Warehouse Area
Create optimized schedules that consider employee overtime scenarios, qualifications, and worker availability by warehouse area.
What Would You Like to Do Next?
Talk with Us
We’ll be in touch for a short conversation about your workforce scheduling challenges and how we can help.
Learn More About Software
See how Shiftboard helps you keep operations running smoothly, optimize resources, and boost worker engagement.