Simplify Time & Attendance Tracking
to Increase Productivity
Shiftboard Time and Attendance
Automate timekeeping, reduce errors, and increase organizational performance.
Move from manual time tracking and sign-in sheets to online scheduling and time clocks.
Eliminate Manual Processing
Improve worker productivity and replace manual time cards. Ensure your workers are clocked-in at the right place at the right time.
- Anywhere time clock access – mobile or local time clock options
- Schedule-aligned timekeeping – restrict clocking in to only scheduled shifts
- Online time cards – easily review and process time cards
Reduce Labor Errors
Create shifts with clock-in windows to reduce early clock-ins and unexpected overtime. Compare scheduled time to actual clock-ins.
- Clock-in window – set clock-in timeframes for shifts
- Flexible time clock period – align time cards to your payroll cycle
- Reports – view time clock history and time card reports
Make Time Tracking Easy
Make it easy to manage time and attendance. Numerous online time-clock options make it easy for workers to clock-in and out.
- Mobile time clocks – workers clock-in via mobile apps
- Real-time time cards – workers always have access to their time cards
- IVR or QR codes – easily clock in using phone voice responses or QR codes
Know Who’s Clocked In
Use online time clocks to view who’s clocked-in. Alert managers to last-minute no-shows and include manager notes on staff attendance.
- Who’s on now – see who’s scheduled and who’s clocked in
- Manager alerts – get alerts on missed clock-ins
- No-show codes – keep track of late or missed shifts
Integrate with Payroll
Generate time cards from time clock data and process with manager corrections and approvals. Integrate easily with HRS and payroll systems.
- Export to Payroll – download to Excel or CSV file
- Integrations – integrate with 100’s of payroll and HRS systems
- Open API – rich API so your developers can write code
Get control of your labor costs! Shiftboard Time and Attendance software keeps your overtime in check.
Shiftboard Key Features
Accurate timekeeping is key. Clock-in and out of scheduled shifts using mobile phones or on-site devices. Set controls on early clock-in. Run time clock reports to review compliance.
Historical records are critical. Create time cards based on time clock information. Check, edit, and approve time cards for processing and future historical review.
On-location clock-in may be required. Clock in and out using onsite land-line phones (IVR) or QR codes. From mobile phones or printed badges, QR codes make on-site clocking in fast and accurate.
Manual employee monitoring is difficult. With online time tracking you can see who’s clocked in right now and who’s scheduled to be up next. You don’t have to be on-site to manage timekeeping.
Alerts mean faster response times. Someone on your team may be late, missed a shift, or just forgot to clock in. With manager alerts and messaging, you can respond quickly to unexpected events.
Your timekeeping workflow is unique. Control clock-in time or ask people to arrive early. Create time cards by week, bi-weekly, or bi-monthly. We work with you to make things just right.
Discover how Shiftboard can address all your complex scheduling needs.
Learn More About Employee Scheduling & Workforce Management
Brands With The Most Demanding Schedule Needs Trust Us