Get New Hires
Ready to Work Faster
Shiftboard Applicant Tracking and Employee Onboarding
Streamline hiring, ensure compliance, and get qualified workers scheduled sooner. Eliminate manual processes and move to online applicant tracking and onboarding.
Accelerate Candidate Applications
Make it easy for candidates to self-apply for jobs from anywhere. Get rid of paper applications and manually searching for qualified people.
- Job applications – easy-to-use, custom online applications replace paper forms
- Applicant filtering – search for qualified applicants using flexible filtering
- Job application tracker – track application status and upload documents
Keep your job applicants and managers informed of hiring and onboarding status. Quickly reach out to just the right people.
- Auto-respond – communicate automatically when hiring status changes
- Manager messaging – send messages to managers on hiring next steps
- Candidate tracker – report candidate status to keep everyone informed
Improve Employee Onboarding
Get new hires ready to work sooner with the proper training, and ensure people can’t be scheduled to work until all onboarding steps are completed.
- Training tracker – track required trainings needed to prepare for work
- Onboarding notes – document onboarding checklists and status
- Work-ready controls – schedule workers only after onboarding is complete
Ensure Labor Law Compliance
Track job applicants’ licenses and credentials to ensure they are up-to-date. Eliminate hiring mistakes or delays due to expired credentials.
- Credential tracking – store credentials, expiration dates, and documentation
- Auto-notify expirations – notify job applicants with expired credentials
- Acknowledgement agreement – document agreements to policies
Integrate with Staff Scheduling
Onboarding integrated with scheduling makes it easy to ensure only properly trained new hires get scheduled.
- Custom Profiles – auto-populate worker profiles from job application
- Manager notes – include manager notes in profiles
- Easily move to scheduling – start scheduling as soon as onboarding is complete
Get new hires working sooner! Shiftboard Applicant Tracking and Onboarding fast-tracks hiring and training.
Shiftboard Key Features
Applying for jobs must be easy. Get the best workers by making it simple for them to provide the information needed to ensure they have the right experience to qualify for a job opening.
Being ready to work is critical. Provide and track training to get people scheduled and working shifts faster. Ensure that untrained new hires are not accidently scheduled before they complete onboarding.
In many industries, valid credentials are required for compliance, safety, or security reasons. Manual tracking is error prone, which can lead to fines or worse. Keeping credentials up to date is crucial.
Better onboarding means new hires are productive faster. Track the status of your new hires and ensure that they are getting through your hiring and onboarding process efficiently so they are ready to work.
Better onboarding includes training. To get your workers ready to work they need training. Track the required training and document completion. Help your team learn the skills they need to jumpstart their learning.
Moving to a new job is stressful. Having good communication with job applicants can mean the difference between hiring the best candidates or having them go to work for a competitor.
Discover how Shiftboard can address all your complex scheduling needs.
Learn More About Employee Scheduling & Workforce Management
Brands With The Most Demanding Schedule Needs Trust Us