Business Event Management
Manage schedules across venues & events with online business event management software
Do you manage events across multiple venues and cities? Or, do you work in-house for museum, convention center or other cool venue? It takes a lot to produce, staff and manage large scale events. Competition for entertainment and conference dollars is tough, labor costs can vary, and margins are very thin.
Shiftboard is a great fit for the business event management industry. Shiftboard is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution that gives you more control over scheduling, makes it easy to adhere to union rules, streamlines communications with your staff, and lets you forecast and manage your labor costs before the event takes place.
At Shiftboard we have tailored our powerful scheduling solution to the specific needs and workflows of the business event management industry so you can easily staff your employees across different venues and events. Shiftboard gives you the best way to:
- Fill shifts quickly and accurately—let staff sign up for shifts online, or let the system automatically fill shifts based on availability and union rules.
- Improve communication with your employees using SMS to immediately alert people when schedules change or new shifts are available. Maintaining constant communication both before and during an event.
- Proactively manage variable labor cost and margin overruns before they happen with real-time view of scheduled personnel and associated real-time labor costs.
- PFree up event managers time for client relationships, instead of bogging them down in the day-to-day tactics of scheduling, canceling, calling, trading shifts, etc.
- View real-time schedule status and manage exceptions with an accurate and always up-to-date online coverage view.
- Keep track of seniority and union status—make sure employee profiles are up to date with union rules, expectations, and start dates. Auto assign based on these expectations.
- Upload hundreds of shifts at once to the real time calendar; see where you need coverage and who is available to work.
- Pre-formatted sign-in sheets help you avoid confusion and miscommunication on the day of the event.