Shell Oil Saves $3M+ Per Year Using Shiftboard
While global petroleum companies invest heavily in capital assets such as infrastructure and machinery, they can forget about their most valuable asset: their employees. Shell Oil recognized a need to increase workforce safety through fatigue management, while reducing labor costs for thousands of employees.
Download this case study to learn how Shell automated an inefficient employee scheduling system and saves their organization millions in efficiency and labor costs, while enhancing safety by following industry guidelines.
- Saved $3M+ per year compared to previous system
- Deployed to 9 sites in under 12 months
- Manages 5,000 employees using Shiftboard
- Became fully RP 755 compliant across the organization (first and only)
- Evaluated 25 prospective vendors before choosing Shiftboard