Is labor your biggest variable cost?
You need forward-looking visibility on those costs to be able to plan you business.
- Paycode table to edit paycodes in a single place
- Assign each employee a standard paycode or an individual override pay rate
- Assign default labor rates to specific teams (i.e., bartenders vs. servers)
- Labor cost reports reflect exact rates of each employee
- Summarize reports by employee or date
- Cancel positions, change shift lengths — the labor cost reports reflect changes immediately
Tired of missing your margins?
CFOs and Presidents generally don’t like surprises. That’s why forward-looking labor cost visibility is worth far more than backward-looking payroll reports.
- Report on any future date range (tomorrow, next week, next 3-day event, etc.)
- See labor forecast totals by client or internal department (general ledger)
- Enter revenue forecasts and margin targets to flag out-of-band labor costs
- Compare forecasts to payroll actuals by linking data with our Web Services API