August 30, 2007
Shiftboard recognizes your right to personal privacy and we make good faith efforts to safeguard and protect your personal information. We do not sell, rent/lease, or otherwise release or expose personal information to any third parties with whom you do not already explicitly share an existing Shiftboard relationship.
Shiftboard provides a website (a "forum") with a variety of networking and productivity tools and opportunities for individuals and organizations. Networking and sharing personal information on Shiftboard is entirely voluntary and can only be the result of registration, an explicit request to access or network with, another Shiftboard organization.
Similarly, organzations that use Shiftboard to network, communicate or otherwise establish or manage their existing contacts, workers, or other relationships can expect that their information will be protected with similar and equal effort.
Each organization or account to which you voluntarily choose to share your personal information represents an opportunity for your personal information to be misused or improperly handled.
As with any networking tool, website on the Internet, or the "real world" in general, we encourage you to review the confidentiality agreements and privacy policies of anybody with whom you contemplate sharing your personal information. Many organizations utilize multiple managers and other authorized agents whom can become authorized to come into contact or to view your information in the course of their duties; You should understand your affiliated organizations confidentiality policy and any accepted responsibility level they acknowledge and agree to in order to safeguard information about their own workers, contractors or other authorized agents.
This summary outlines the types of personal information that we receive and collect when you use Shiftboard services, as well as some of the steps we take to protect all of our Shiftboard users information.
Personal information & data we collect
- Shiftboard collects and stores personal information when you register for a Shiftboard account, voluntarily provide personal information, or when you register for another Shiftboard powered website.
- Shiftboard collects and stores personal information whenever you use Shiftboard applications and services that require information persistence, such as scheduling, messaging, task management, and other software program information.
- Shiftboard servers store information when you visit a Shiftboard service, use our products, or otherwise access a Shiftboard URL. Stored information includes the URL, IP address, browser types and language, and also the date and time of your request.
- We routinely use personal information to provide the services you have requested to use, including services that display customized content and third party information to which you have subscribed.
- We also routinely use personal information for auditing, research, security controls and product analysis to both safely operate and perpetually improve Shiftboard technologies and services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information such as overall site usage, popularity of products, and other statistical information with third parties outside of Shiftboard.
- When we use third parties to assist us in processing or handling your personal information, we require that they comply with our Privacy Policies and any other confidentiality and security measures we have in place.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Shiftboard processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America.
- We offer many choices when asking for personal information, whenever possible. Specific third party Shiftboard sites may ask for additional information and you can choose to provide these third parties your personal information. You can find more information about your choices in the privacy notices or FAQs for specific services.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you and any specific people with whom you have agreed to share your information, access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct or update such data if it is inaccurate, when reasonably possible.
For more information about Shiftboard privacy practices, please contact us at any time. You can also write to us at:
Privacy and Legal Matters
c/o Shiftboard, Inc.
PO Box 21329
Seattle, WA 98111 (USA)
Have questions or concerns about your Privacy?
Privacy and Legal Matters
c/o Shiftboard, Inc.
506 Second Ave, Suite 3000
Seattle, WA 98104 (USA)
"Everyone can be productive in other areas of the business instead of responding to last minute scheduling fire-drills. Because of Shiftboard&lquot;s user friendliness, we are covering more shifts and handling fewer questions."
Associated Order Processors