Quebec has the largest number of prisons in Canada, with 22 correctional facilities scattered across the province. They manage almost 4,000 hourly employees, which made them realize the need for a more efficient scheduling solution that could adapt to their diverse needs.
Download this case study to learn why Quebec needed a staff scheduling solution, how SchedulePro was implemented, and the time savings they have benefited from.
- Scheduling time reduced by 50%
- Implemented in all 22 sites of the province in under 6 months
- Full bilingual access (English & French)
Alberta Justice and Solicitor General’s correctional services division is responsible for 10 provincial correctional centers. The province also has the largest remand centre in Canada, and manages up to 1,900 inmates with 800 employees to supervise them.
Download this case study to learn why Alberta needed to simplify their staff scheduling system to cut labor costs, increase efficiency and comply with AUPE union rules.
- Eliminated 41,000 overtime hours in one facility alone
- Significantly reduced administrative hours spent on schedule management and time entry
- Drastically improved business processes and operational procedures
- Started with most complex site and rolling out to 9 additional sites