With the new second edition of API’s RP 755 guidelines coming out, petroleum and petrochemical companies will need to find how to best manage these changes. Also, the USW has now mandated all its facilities to have a fatigue risk management system (FRMS) in place within a year.
Watch this informative webinar with industry experts from Goodhart Consulting and SchedulePro to:
- Learn about upcoming changes to RP 755 Second Edition
- Discover ways to simplify and automate RP 755 management with an FRMS solution
- Find the path to faster compliance for the USW’s FRMS deadline
Demystifying and managing API’s RP 755 guidelines is a challenge for most oil and gas companies.
Watch this informative webinar hosted by AFPM featuring industry experts from SchedulePro and Goodhart Consulting.
- Get a refresher on RP 755 guidelines and how they came to be
- Understand the key challenges of complying with RP 755
- Learn how a super major oil company simplifies RP 755, with best practices and lessons learned
In today’s tight labor market, organizations with hourly workers are experiencing unprecedented challenges sourcing enough labor to operate their businesses. To ensure a healthy talent pool, they are focusing on strategies to improve worker retention.
Join Steve O’Brian, VP of marketing at Shiftboard, and Frank Pereira, managing partner of Coleman Consulting Group, as they discuss research-based insights and best practices derived from their extensive experience working with industry-leading organizations on one commonly overlooked factor that most impacts employee turnover: the work schedule.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Drivers of hourly worker turnover
- The impact of work schedules on job satisfaction
- Factors of the work schedules that matter most to hourly workers
- What employers can do to improve retention
Join Rick Webb, former SVP of Global Processes at Walmart as he shares his expertise on how to successfully manage your hourly workforce while improving operations through strategic employee scheduling. In this webinar, you will learn:
- Best practices for the top 3 challenges of managing a large hourly workforce
- The key role of scheduling in operational excellence
- How technology drives efficiency
In the healthcare industry, workforce scheduling can be extremely time consuming and complex. Whether scheduling in short or long-term healthcare facilities, optimizing staffing costs must be carefully balanced with quality of service and labor compliance across several worker roles and multiple locations. Find out how scheduling automation can help you:
- Manage overtime costs
- Ensure optimal coverage
- Decrease staff burnout and turnover
- Seamlessly schedule full-time, part-time, and contingent workers
Predictive scheduling laws affect employers across the country, and the number of jurisdictions passing these laws is rising. Managing compliance to these employment laws is a complex process, and penalties for violating the new rules are significant. As a result, companies are turning to technology and data to help them more efficiently create and maintain compliant worker schedules.
Join the webinar to learn the top things you need to know about predictive scheduling. In this 30-minute webinar, we’ll share key information about the new laws, including:
- Predictive scheduling at a glance
- Impact of predictive scheduling laws
- What’s coming for 2019
- How technology can help
Highly configurable, cloud-based automation technologies are disrupting the staffing industry as more executives turn to scheduling automation to improve operational efficiency, drive higher value, and grow their business in transformative ways. Whether your organization is in the beginning stages of research, or you’re ready to join other industry leaders championing the movement toward automation, this webinar provides you with impact statistics and the customer experience data you need to better understand how scheduling automation tackles staffing challenges head-on, across multiple fronts.
Want to learn how to create an employee schedule that also helps lower costs and improve worker satisfaction?
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to apply a strategic framework to employee scheduling
- The four phases of the employee scheduling lifecycle, and the key factors influencing each phase
- Tips for success in assigning employee shifts, managing and communicating change, and reporting on processes and efficiencies
Every event has unique communication and staffing requirements. From vendors, staging, security, food service and staffing, coordinating people and schedules is deceivingly complex. Large events are a logistical challenge that requires the participation of hundreds and sometimes thousands of individuals. Learn best practices for event staff scheduling focused around onboarding, scheduling, and event day logistics.
Matching people with the right skills to the right tasks and tracking the completion of important onboarding details like orientation, training and credential verification can be critical to the success of your team. Learn how applicant tracking functionality can be leveraged across the event management process to ensure your team is “ready to work” on event day.