Registration: Nuzzles & Co. Pet Rescue and Adoption
Enter Text Here.
Emergency Contact Information
-YOUTH WITH ADULT VOLUNTEERS Nuzzles & Co Adoption Center
Children aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult when at Nuzzles & Co Adoption Center. Please fill out the application in the child's name.
-TEEN VOLUNTEERS (14 to 17 years of age)
Teens are eligible to work at Nuzzles & Co Adoption Center and must have written consent from their parents (a form to download, have signed and bring with you). Teens must be 16 or over to work at The Ranch
-COMMUNITY SERVICE VOLUNTEERS
Please choose Adult w/ Community Service or Teen(14 to 17)w/Community Service and fill out the information in the next section. These volunteers must be 18 or over to work at The Ranch. Those 14 and over may work at Nuzzles & Co Adoption Center.
The Group's leader must contact the Volunteer Dept before filling out an application.
Describe your reasons for seeking a volunteer position with Nuzzles & Co.
We have many volunteer opportunities. Select the area that you most desire. Nuzzles & Co Adoption Center is in Park City at Kimball Junction. The Nuzzles & Co Rehab Ranch is in Peoa (near Kamas).
Do you have any questions for us about volunteering for Nuzzles & Co.?
After you click the "Continue" button your information will go into our system and you will receive a confirmation email from Nuzzles and Co. Thank you for thinking of Nuzzles & Co.!
The volunteer hereby freely, voluntarily and without duress executes this release under the following terms:
1. Release and Wavier. Volunteer does hereby release and forever discharge and holds harmless Nuzzles & Co. and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims and demands of whatever kind or nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from Volunteer's activities with Nuzzles & Co. Volunteer understand that this release discharges Nuzzles & Co from any liability or claim with respect to any bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death or property damage that may result from Volunteer's activities. Volunteer understands that Nuzzles & Co does not assume any responsibility for or obligation provide financial assistance or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health or disability insurance in the event of injury or illness.
2. Medical Treatment. Volunteer does hereby release and forever discharge Nuzzles & Co. form any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first aid, treatment, or service rendered in connection with the Volunteers activities with Nuzzles & Co.
3. Assumption of Risk. The volunteer understands that the activities/work may be hazardous to the Volunteer, including, but not limited to construction, lifting, loading, unloading, cleaning, moving and transportation to and from the work site. Volunteer hereby expressly and specifically assumes the risk of injury or harm and releases Nuzzles & Co.
4. Insurance. The volunteer understands that, except as otherwise agreed to by Nuzzles & Co in writing. Nuzzles & Co. does not carry or maintain health, medical or disability insurance coverage for any Volunteer. Each Volunteer is expected and encouraged to obtain their own medical or health insurance.
5. Other. Volunteer expressly agrees that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of Utah, and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Utah. Volunteer agrees that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release shall be held to be invalid by any court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such clause or provision shall not otherwise affect the remaining provisions of this release which shall continue to be enforceable.
6. Use of Image. Photos of volunteer activities are often used in fundraising/promotional materials. Nuzzles & Co. will be allowed to use volunteer images unless volunteers submit in writing their objection.
Thank you for your interest!