Fire Department & EMT Scheduling
Used by full-time and volunteer departments to schedule shifts, track emergency responder information and certifications, and communicate efficiently within the department.
- Fill more positions — without hundreds of phone calls and paper signups.
- Ease your scheduling effort — assign times, or let workers choose their own time slots.
- Management reporting — charts and schedule trends by vehicle, skill type, and date range.
- Web-based schedule — enable the department to view the integrated schedule at any time.
- Integrated worker database — view and report on certifications, training classes, and skills.
- Affordable monthly pricing — no up-front license costs.
• Fire Department & Emergency Services
• Additional Case Studies
What is Shiftboard?
Shiftboard is an online, always up-to-date scheduling system and worker database that busineses and staffing firms can use to simplify, centralize, and improve efficiency in the recruiting process.
- Centralized, 24x7, real-time scheduling across teams and locations.
- Easy reporting, filters, search tools, reminders, hours, and more.
- Manage assignments, pick-ups, and standbys.
- Intuitive, web-oriented system — no end user training required.
- Customizable professional profiles and optional credentialing database, plus look and feel can fit any website.
- Color-coded schedules to help spot coverage gaps.
“It has been extremely handy for me,” Lowe said. “I like that it blocks folks from removing themselves on the calendar inside of 2 weeks. And nobody needs to call for schedule information anymore because the system is accessible from any web browser.”
Anderson Lowe, Deputy Chief
Halstead Fire/EMS Department