Group Home Care Staff Management and Scheduling
Group homes, homecare, and multi-facility networks rely on Shiftboard to recruit, track, manage, schedule, and consistently communicate with shift personnel, part-time, and floating staff nurses, social workers, physical therapy, rehabilitation, and other specialists.
- Fill more shifts — without hundreds of phone calls and paper signups.
- Ease your scheduling effort — assign shifts, or let workers choose their own shifts.
- Coverage reporting — charts and schedule trends across facilities by skill, location, and date range.
- Web-based schedule — segment schedules by facility or skill.
- Affordable monthly pricing — no up-front license fees.
• Relief Staff Scheduling
• Additional Case Studies
What is Shiftboard?
Shiftboard is an online, always up-to-date scheduling system and worker database for group homes and care facilities with nurses, social workers, and other healthcare professionals.
- Centralized, 24x7, real-time scheduling across teams and locations.
- Easy reporting, filters, search tools, reminders, hours, and more.
- Manage assignments, pick-ups, and standbys.
- Intuitive, web-oriented system — no end user training required.
- Customizable professional profiles and optional credentialing database, plus look and feel can fit any website.
- Color-coded schedules to help spot coverage gaps.
“Shiftboard has cut our internal man-hours by half. We can handle scheduling twice as many people in the same amount of time.”
Josh Welborn, Owner
Welborn Relief Agency