Save hours & communicate in real-time
with online and mobile phone hospitality scheduling software
Does your hotel or theme park have multiple scheduling changes each day? Are your managers spending hours on the phone tree? Need to schedule many positions quickly with multiple managers, while avoiding accidental overtime situations?
Shiftboard keeps hospitality management and staff on the same page. Shiftboard is web-based software that provides a real-time schedule accessible via any web or mobile browser. Message changes immediately via email & SMS text. If your operation is large, ask us about labor cost forecasting reports.
At Shiftboard we have tailored our powerful scheduling solution to the specific needs of the hospitality and entertainment industry so you can easily staff your employees at a single facility or across multiple venues. Shiftboard gives you the best way to:
- Fill shifts quickly and accurately — let staff sign up for shifts online, or let the system automatically fill shifts based on availability and union rules.
- Improve communication with your employees using SMS to immediately alert people when schedules change or new shifts are available. Maintaining constant communication throughout the day and special events.
- Proactively manage variable labor cost and margin overruns before they happen with real-time view of scheduled personnel and associated real-time labor costs.
- View real-time schedule status and manage exceptions with an accurate and always up-to-date online coverage view.
- Keep track of seniority and union status — make sure employee profiles are up to date with union rules, expectations, and start dates. Auto assign based on these expectations.
- Upload hundreds of shifts at once to the real time calendar; see where you need coverage and who is available to work.
- Pre-formatted sign in sheets help avoid confusion and miscommunication on the day of the event.
- Free up managers time instead of bogging them down in the day-to-day tactics of scheduling, canceling, calling, trading shifts, etc.