Volunteer Scheduling and Management for Faith Groups
Used by churches and other non-profits to schedule volunteer ministries, community outreach, and staff shifts every day.
- Fill more positions — without hundreds of phone calls and paper signups.
- Ease your scheduling effort — assign times, or let ministry volunteers choose their own time slots.
- Web-based schedule — segment schedules by ministry area and/or service time.
• Johnson Ferry Baptist Church Volunteer Management
• Additional Case Studies
What is Shiftboard?
Shiftboard is an online, always up-to-date scheduling system and worker database for non-profit staffing in ministries and other service organizations.
- Centralized, 24x7, real-time scheduling across teams and locations.
- Easy reporting, filters, search tools, reminders, hours, and more.
- Manage assignments, pick-ups, and standbys.
- Intuitive, web-oriented system — no end user training required.
- Customizable worker/volunteer profiles to capture interests, skills, and preferred services; plus look and feel can fit any website.
- Color-coded schedules to help spot coverage gaps.
“If I could have invented a system, it would be what you guys have done. It has just been terrific”
Jeremy Watkins, 2009 Deacon Secretary
Johnson Ferry Baptist Church