Shiftboard is hiring
Shiftboard is an exciting and unique web and mobile services business located in the heart of downtown Seattle.
WANT TO JOIN OUR TEAM?
The company is currently seeking very bright, highly-motivated, multi-talented and creative engineering, marketing, business development leaders for a variety of roles.
Shiftboard is defined by an insistence on providing an exceptional user experience and customer service results. All of our team members are charged with bringing creativity, logic, and intellectual rigour to their responsibilities in a never-ending quest to serve our customers. We have high expectations of each other and work as a team to build a platform we are all proud of. That mindset, along with our execution, has allowed Shiftboard to create a revolutionary product and grow into the profitable business it is today.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Salary and/or Base/Bonus/Commission
- Ownership Opportunity: Employee Stock Option Program
- Healthcare: Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits with Group Health
- Commuter Perks: Puget Sound Transit Pass (Orca)
- Fast-paced, rapid career growth opportunity
- Awesome, Sun-filled offices within the Historic Smith Tower
Director of Sales & Business Development Operations
Shiftboard is seeking a creative, personable, and highly-motivated extrovert to lead and expand our Sales and Business Development team operations and market-outreach activities.
As an executive member of our coaching staff, you'll be charged with executing and expanding go-to-market business operations in all sectors of our industries served.
The successful candidate is a passionate product sales and marketing professional who enjoys researching opportunities, developing roadmaps, and leading others.
The candidate needs to have a track record of fostering successful partnerships, and inspiring and managing a team of junior thru senior-level sales and service professionals.
If you are obsessed with the intersection of the chase, mobile and cloud-based technology, and in developing a fine-tuned methodology, this may be the perfect job for you.
- Build, manage/moderate professional relationships among clients, partners, and Shiftboard associate staff members
- SMB & Enterprise: Lead, manage, and direct all sales and account service operations
- Research, budget, implement the tools required for your team's success
- Partner with Product Management to seize market opportunities, and implement strategic initiatives
- Develop and execute go-to-market activities, measure and present results to company management
- Initiate and develop long-term relationships with new and existing strategic partners
- Present Shiftboard services and solutions to relevant audiences and establish yourself as a thought leader in the cloud-based workforce management community
- A skilled product sales professional with a passionate understanding of modern software service ecosystems with a relentless, entrepreneurial drive to succeed
- 8+ years of highly relevant business development or sales experience with a strong network in the cloud-based service community
- Demonstrated analytical strengths with a track-record of successful execution across multiple disciplines, particularly BD, product management, and/or product marketing
- High IQ and EQ
- Ability to recruit, mentor, manage, set expectations, and direct training activities for junior team members
- Deeply passionate about Shiftboard, technology, and creativity
- Self-starter who doesn't need a boss. Demonstrated outstanding attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and to organizational skills
- High-degree of natural self-confidence; Energized by networking and meeting new people; Thrive on presenting to large groups
- Natural leader with strong verbal and written communication skills
Engineering, QA, UX/Mobile, Operations & Support
The operating environment and development framework at Shiftboard is built from open source technology and computing standards.
If you have significant real-world experience working on highly-scalable web and/or mobile service infrastructures within a dynamic business environment, please introduce yourself to our team by sending us a bit of information about your experience, skills, and interests. Please connect with us at engineering at shiftboard [dot] com - we would love to meet you!