Fire Department Scheduling
Used by full-time and volunteer departments to schedule shifts, track emergency responder information and certifications, and communicate efficiently within the department.
- Fill more positions —
without hundreds of phone calls and paper signups.
- Ease your scheduling effort —
assign times, or let workers choose their own time slots.
- Management reporting —
charts and schedule trends by vehicle, skill type, and date range.
- Web-based schedule —
enable the department to view the integrated schedule at any time.
- Integrated worker database —
view and report on certifications, training classes, and skills.
- Affordable monthly pricing —
no up-front license costs.
• All Case Studies
What is Shiftboard?
Shiftboard is an online, always up-to-date scheduling system and worker database, trusted by fire, police, and emergency departments to handle specialized and often time-sensitive staffing needs.
- Centralized, 24x7, real-time scheduling across teams and locations.
- Easy reporting, filters, search tools, reminders, hours, and more.
- Manage assignments, pick-ups, and standbys.
- Intuitive, web-oriented system — no end user training required.
- Customizable professional profiles and optional credentialing database, plus look and feel can fit any website.
- Color-coded schedules to help spot coverage gaps.
"Because of Shiftboard’s user friendliness, we are covering more shifts and handling fewer questions."
Trish Marquis, Scheduling Manager, Associated Order Processors
Online Scheduling Case Studies