Used by group homes and care facilities to schedule full- and part-time staff, nurses, social workers, and other specialists for single homes and multi-facility networks.
- Fill more shifts —
without hundreds of phone calls and paper signups.
- Ease your scheduling effort —
assign shifts, or let workers choose their own shifts.
- Coverage reporting —
charts and schedule trends across facilities by skill, location, and date range.
- Web-based schedule —
segment schedules by facility or skill.
- Affordable monthly pricing —
no up-front license fees.
What is Shiftboard?
Shiftboard is an online, always up-to-date scheduling system and worker database for group homes and care facilities with nurses, social workers, and other healthcare professionals.
- Centralized, 24x7, real-time scheduling across teams and locations.
- Easy reporting, filters, search tools, reminders, hours, and more.
- Manage assignments, pick-ups, and standbys.
- Intuitive, web-oriented system — no end user training required.
- Customizable professional profiles and optional credentialing database, plus look and feel can fit any website.
- Color-coded schedules to help spot coverage gaps.
"Shiftboard has cut our internal man-hours by half. We can handle scheduling twice as many people in the same amount of time."
Josh Welborn, Welborn Relief Agency
Online Medical Scheduling